Travel Fellowship Award
- The CYTO Asia Conference organisers have established a fund to help cover costs for those scientists and students from the ASEAN group of countries who want to attend the meeting but cannot afford to do so without financial support.
- Priority will be given to those whose abstracts are accepted for oral and poster presentation, those who are attending a CYTO conference for the first time, and can establish that they require financial support to attend.
- The value of the Travel Fellowship Award is at the discretion of the Organising Committee but will not exceed $1,000 SGD, and will be reimbursable after the meeting. It is the responsibility of each approved applicant to cover any additional cost for attendance at the CYTO Asia meeting not covered by the Travel Fellowship award.
- To apply for a Travel Fellowship Award, you must submit an abstract, your Curriculum Vitae and complete the applicable travel award application. The option to complete the Travel Fellowship Award will be presented during the abstract submission process.
- If you withdraw your abstract, your travel award application will be withdrawn as well.
Book now with official hospitality partner – Burnaby Solutions, to enjoy attractive rates at a good selection of hotels. Secure your hotel stay before 31 August 2017 to enjoy Promotional Rates at selected hotels. Click on this link to book your hotel.
One of the world’s best-connected airports and the pulsating heart of Asia’s connectivity, Singapore Changi Airport handles over 100 airlines flying to over 275 cities in about 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Visa and Passport
Most visitors coming into Singapore do not require a visa for entry and may be given social visit passes. However, it is best to consult your local consular office for the latest information with regards to coming into Singapore.
The list of countries whose nationals require a visa to enter Singapore may be found on the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website. Should you require a visa, please refer to ICA’s website for application procedures. As with most countries, please note that the possession of a visa does not automatically entitle a foreigner to enter Singapore. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a passport with at least six months validity, having sufficient funds for the intended period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward or return air tickets.