Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore
Overlooking the beautiful Singapore River, the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore is a premier conference venue located near Boat Quay, Clarke Quay and Robertson Quay. It is also close to the Central Business District and the Marina Bay Financial Centre.
The winner of Singapore’s Leading Conference Hotel at the World Travel Awards 2015, the 574-room hotel has 33 versatile, naturally lit meeting and function rooms with state-of-the-art facilities.
You can visit the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel website here.
Getting to the Hotel
By Taxi/ Private Car
- The Grand Copthorne Waterfront is easily accessible by Taxi.
- You can also use apps like Grab or Uber to hire private cars to drive you to the venue.
By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront is closest to the Orchard Road MRT Station along the North South Line. You will need to go to the bus stop behind Ion Orchard and take bus 16/175 (5 stops).
- You can download the train route map here and use it to navigate your way around our island.
- You can purchase either a standard one-time travel ticket (a S$1 deposit is required and can be refunded at any General Ticketing Machine or Passenger Service Centre at your alighting station) or an EZ-Link card from any Transitlink Ticket Office in Singapore (with a minimum stored value of S$10).
- The following bus routes serve the hotel: 5, 16, 75, 170, 195, 970 and NR5. You can either use cash or purchase an EZ-Link card from any Transitlink Ticket Office in Singapore (with a minimum stored value of S$10).